What we offer
- Pavilion rental for only $25 per day. You are welcome to bring grills, food, games and your choice of beverages.
Please call the marina to make your reservations.
- The marina has a marine pump out station available for $5.00
- Mid-grade gas is available at market price. We can take care of your pump out and gas needs during normal operating hours.
- Our boat ramp is available for your use 24 hours a day for a $5.00 fee. After normal operating hours you can deposit your $5.00 ramp fee in the drop box by the ramp.
- Fish cleaning station located behind the marina, on the point by the water. Fresh water is available to clean your catch and rinse the cleaning area. There is no charge to use the cleaning station and it is available 24 hours a day.
We have the best prices in the area for your boat storage. Most marinas charge for the extras like, pump out, wash rack, dock box, electricity, and water. We have both wet and dry slips available for your storage requirements. Our dry storage is $50.00 per month and includes ramp fee, free use of wash rack, locked fenced storage area and access to showers and restrooms. Our wet slips are $5.00 per foot length of your boat per month and includes electricity, fresh water, dock box, pump out and access to showers and restrooms. Remember that you have access to your boat and the use of the showers/restrooms 24/7.
Our snack bar is one of the best eateries on base and we offer you fast service. The Snack Bar is open daily from 11 am – 1:30 pm. We specialize in BBQ but also have seafood, chicken, country fried steak, hot dogs, sausage, salads and several other items including desserts.