The Groninger Library provides information and reading resource materials on various popular and duty related subjects. The Library has 10 computers with access to the internet, as well as a wireless internet for your personal computers. Patrons have the opportunity to search our automated card catalog for books, compact discs, DVDs, audio cassettes and, video tapes.
We also provide access to a photocopier and a fax machine for a small fee. Our children’s room is equipped with a play area and a childrens’ library. We also have a periodicals area, a conference room, and a multimedia area. The library provides up to date monthly and, quarterly magazines and daily newspapers to be enjoyed in our open reading area. We also offer a best seller and contemporary military reading book list. College CLEP class information is also available upon request at the circulation desk.
- After-School Crafts – 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm – Wednesdays – All ages welcome.
Saturday Arts and Crafts – 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm – Every 1st and 3rd Saturdays.
- Story-time – 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm – Tuesdays – Newborn to Age 6
- The Groninger Library will host a Spring Break Egg Hunt Event on
April 4, 2016 at 9:30 am. All Ages Welcome.
- Free tutoring for students in military families – 24/7 on-demand help, Expert, background-checked tutors. All core subjects, all skill levels. Connect from any internet-enabled device. Get started today at: www.tutor.com/military.
- COUPON EXCHANGE BOX. The Groninger library coupons exchange is a place where people can bring in their unneeded coupons to exchange for coupons they need. In our economic time, it’s important that we help one another out where we can. And throwing out tone of coupons it literally like throwing away free money. You will be able to swap, trade and exchange coupons @ the Groninger Library.
- 10 Computers with Microsoft Professional Package
- 1 Video Messaging Computer
- Free High Speed Wi-Fi
- Xerox Copier – $0.15 per copy
- Fax Services – $0.75 per page (send or recieve)
- Story Time – for ages newborn to 5 years
- Summer Reading Program
- Career Information
- Movies – DVD and VHS
- Easy Books
- Study Guides – All Subjects
- Science Fiction
- Separate Childrens Collection
- CLEP & DANTES guides
- Reference Books
- Research Aids
- Online Journals
- Career Advancememnt
- Resumè Materials