- 18 hole championship golf course
- 24 hour driving range
- Pitching green
- Chipping green
- Putting green
- Practice green
- Pro-shop with the latest in sporting equipment and clothing apparel
- Club rentals – E1-E4 no charge for rental clubs. E5 and above choose from a generic set for $15.00, or a premium brand name for $25.00.
- Club House with “The Game Time Sports Grill,” spacious party room, and patio barbecue area
- Golf instruction for all ages.
- Player Development
- JBLE Golf Specials
- Recent Event Photos
- Green Fees & Membership Rates
- JBLE Tournament Packages
30 Minute Private Golf Lessons– Individual golf lessons from our Class A PGA Professionals includes all golf balls and any needed equipment/course time. Take a lesson on whatever it is you need, or sign up for a series of four lessons to cover a multitude of topics. Lessons are for people of all skill levels from beginner to professional.
Private Golf Lesson Pricing:
Packages available upon request for all classifications
- ½ Hour – $50 (price includes all range balls and/or course time)
Free Golf for Junior Golfers – Ages 5 to High School Students – free greens fees with paying adult – 7 days a week
Get Golf Ready – the Get Golf Ready Program is designed to teach you in five short lessons, everything you’ll need to know to step onto a golf course and get out to play with confidence. Right now the program is only $149 per person and includes all of your instruction, 3 free greens fees for nine holes, a $20 range credit and a FREE starter set of golf clubs. Find more information at http://www.getgolfready.com
PGA Sports Academy (Junior Golf) – A fun progressive junior program that teaches golf, fitness and nutrition, sportsmanship and playing skills. Find more information athttp://www.pga.com/play-golf-
PGA Family Course – Do you want to create the perfect family golf outing but are nervous about where your family can play that will be fun for everyone’s ability? The PGA of America and U.S. Kids Golf launched the PGA Family Course Program, a nationwide initiative that makes golf more enjoyable for families, regardless of age and ability. Find more information at http://www.uskidsgolf.com/
JBLE GOLF SPECIALS:
Effective November 2017
OPEN – 1159
18 Holes with a Cart
|E4 & Below & Seniors||$20.00||$25.00|
|E5 & Up/Auth. Patrons||$27.00||$35.00|
1200 – CLOSE
18 Holes with a Cart
|E4 & Below & Seniors||$15.00||$23.00|
|E5 & Up/Auth. Patrons||$20.00||$23.00|
AGF Member Cart Fees
|18 Holes||9 Holes|
**Carts must be returned 30 minutes before dark**
Regular Cart fees are: $15 for 18 holes and $10 for 9
Call today for a tee time!
Eaglewood Golf Course – Langley AFB: 757.764.4547
The Pines Golf Course – Fort Eustis: 757.878.2252
Happy Birthday, Dick McClume!
26 June 2017 – Members of Eaglewood Golf Course come together to celebrate the 95th birthday of their friend Dick McClume. McClume, who has been a member at Eaglewood for 57 years, was surprised with gifts and a cake from his fellow golfers and friends.
Before coming off of the course, McClume shot a 90, to which other players responded, “He regularly shoots his age”. In his golfing lifetime, he has shot 11 “hole-in-ones” and has golfed with famous golfer Bobby Jones and former president Dwight Eisenhower.
Happy Birthday, Dick McClume! From your friends at Joint-Base Langley-Eustis.
Family Golf Extravaganza – 17 May 2014
Driving Range Fees
|$1 gets you 12-15 balls from the machine and the machine takes $1 bills|
|9 Holes||18 Holes|
|E4 & Below||$9.00||$15.00|
|E5 & Up/Auth. Patrons||$12.00||$21.00|
|9 Holes||18 Holes|
|E4 & Below||$11.00||$17.00|
|E5 & Above||$14.00||$23.00|
|9 Holes||18 Holes|
|**Mid-Day & Twilight Rates Available**|
|Annual Greens Fee Membership Rates (includes unlimited greens fees)|
|E4 & Below||$60.00||$720.00|
|E5 & Above, Retirees, Authorized ID Card Holders||$80.00||$960.00|
|Price includes full member benefits at BOTH Eaglewood and The Pines!!!!!|
|Add a family member for only $25 more a month!|
|Eaglewood Golf Course
630 Weyland Road
Langley AFB, Virginia 23665
|The Pines Golf Course
3518 Mulberry Island Road
Fort Eustis, Virginia 23604
2018 Special Event Options
- Can I bring in my own food?
- The only food allowed to be brought in is cakes and/or deserts, and those items must be coordinated with management. All other food MUST be purchased through the golf facility.
- Can I include snacks and water in the goodie bags we are going to give out?
- Not unless they are purchased through the golf facility.
- Can I bring in my own drinks? (donated coffee/juice/beer)
- All beverages MUST be purchased through the golf facility. No outside beverages are allowed on property.
- Can we have a cart for a photographer or DV to ride around and visit the players?
- Yes – as long as there are carts available and you have coordinated with the management team.
- What is needed to do a closest to the pin, long drive or hole in one contest?
- Nothing is needed for the closest to the pin and long drive contests. We have markers available for your use and we will be happy to get them on and off the course for you. For hole in one contests, you may need to have witnesses available to be stationed at those holes. Check with your insurance policy for the prize to see if this is required. If witnesses are needed you will need to provide them.
- Can we use this tournament as a fundraiser?
- Absolutely! Coordination and approval are needed. Please contact the golf course management to get necessary forms and contact information for needed coordination. Please leave yourself 2-4 weeks for this process before you start to advertise the tournament.
- Can you help us get sponsors for our tournament?
- Unfortunately, we are not allowed to solicit for sponsors of any kind for your fundraising events. You will need to do this yourself.
- Do tournament players pay for the event at the golf course?
- All tournament players will need to pay one POC from your organization for the event. The POC will in turn pay for the entire tournament at one time. This will ensure everyone in your event gets on the course in a timely manner and is not waiting in line in the golf shop to pay. We will provide a registration table for you to use if needed. You will need to provide your own change fund for your own registration.
- Can we bring our own decorations for the tournament?
- Yes, you can. Please coordinate this with management to let them know what you had in mind. Basically, as long as it is not offensive or destructive and you can clean up so everything looks the way it did when you arrived you can decorate.
- Can our event participants who do not have a government ID get through the gate?
- Yes – with proper coordination. Security Forces is happy to work with us on making it easier for your event participants to get through the gate. We do need to submit an EAL (Event list with certain information on those needed access) at least 10 days in advance.