ARMY FAMILY TEAM BUILDING: LEARN……GROW……LEAD! Connecting Families to the Army One Class at a Time! 650 Monroe Ave . 878-3638
Army Family Team Building (AFTB) teaches Family Members about Army culture and equips them with skills and resources to become self-reliant, self-sufficient members of the military community.
Our professional and well- trained volunteer staff is available to design a workshop, seminar, or family activity that meets your individual or unit needs. All classes are free, call 878-3638 to register.
Why should I take AFTB training? Everyone can benefit from attending AFTB Classes In addition to gaining life and job skills, SOLDIERS can earn promotion points, DA civilians can earn official training credit and FAMILY members can learn how to function more effectively in their community.
What level of AFTB should I attend? Each level of AFTB is developed for a specific target audience but you may take any AFTB class at any time. Levels do not have to be taken in order.
Military Knowledge (10 Classes) Is aimed towards buy zovirax 400 mg those who are new to the Army community, or those who would like a refresher course.
- K.1 Military Life…What Does It Mean?
- K.2 Military Acronyms and Terms
- K.3 The Chain of Command
- K.4 Customs, Courtesies, Ceremonies, and Traditions
- K.5 Military Social Functions
- K.6 Military Benefits and Entitlements
- K.7 Introduction to Military and Civilian Community Resources
- K.8 Introduction to Family Readiness Groups
- K.9 Military Family Preparedness
- K.10 Resiliency, Be the Bouncing Ball
- P.1 Learn to Communication
- P.2 Effective Conflict Management
- P.3 Problem Solving Strategies
- P.4 Exploring Personality Traits
- P.5 Improving Personal Relationships
- P.6 Successful Team Dynamics
- P.7 Growing Through Change
- P.8 Resiliency During Crisis and Grief
- P.9 Overcoming Stress
- P.10 Winning at Time Management
- P.11 Time to Serve: The Volunteer Experience
- P.12 Heading Toward Leadership
- L.1 Communication Skills for Leaders
- L.2 Examining Your Leadership Style
- L.3 Effective Communication for Leaders
- L.4 Developing Great Meetings
- L.5 Establishing Team Dynamics
- L.6 Resolving Conflict
- L.7 Supporting Others through Coaching and Mentoring
- L.8 Virtual Meetings: Tips and Techniques