MOBILIZE & DEPLOYMENT
650 Monroe Ave . 878-3638
The Mobilization & Deployment Readiness program assists Commanders, Civilians, Soldiers, and their Family Members before, during, and after deployment with Trainings, Workshops and Briefings.
- Reunion and Reintegration
- Deployment and Reunion Workshops
- Soldier & Family
- Family Readiness Group
- Casualty Assistance Response (CARE)
- Family Readiness Liaison (FRL)
- Emergency Family Assistance Center (EFAC)
- Briefings: Soldier & Family
For a U.S. Army Deployment Cycle Readiness: Soldier’s and Family Member’s Handbook, be sure to ask the ACS Mobilization & Deployment Specialist.
Army Reservists & National Guard While at Fort Eustis on active duty, ACS welcomes Army Reservists and National Guard soldiers to make use of our services.